Lisa's Journal

I want to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in my life and how they can specifically pray for me. I was recently diagnosed with tonsil cancer and will soon be receiving treatment. I plan to go to U of M for treatment. Please pray for courage, strength and for me to hear God's voice.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Lexy in wedding






Here we are at Lexy's First Wedding. I wouldnt have missed it for anything. It was a lot of travel but we had a great time. Grandma Penny watched Lauren and Ray had a big 3 day tournament so he couldnt go. Lexy did great walking down the isle when it actually counted. (Not so during the dress rehearsal.) I will write more soon. God bless each and every one of you who are following my story and praying for me and my family.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is absolutely beautiful Lisa!

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa,

    What a precious little princess - I know one you are so very proud of! She looks absolutely adorable, and you look fantastic yourself!

    I am so thankful to God that you were well enough to get away and see Lexy in her first wedding - what a beatiful sight!

    May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

    Luv ya and praying for you daily,
    Lisa

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa-
    You two ladies are gorgeous!! It's hard to put into words how inspiring you are, Lisa. You have given a whole new meaning to strength, grace and beauty. You are an amazing woman and I just see God working in and through you in this. I pray that you continue to feel moved by God's goodness and that you push off that fear that tries to creep up. I love you so much and wish you all the healing possible in the next 8 treatments! Am looking forward to partying with you when it is all over soon!
    Thinking of you today! Sending my love!

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home