Lisa's Journal

I want to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in my life and how they can specifically pray for me. I was recently diagnosed with tonsil cancer and will soon be receiving treatment. I plan to go to U of M for treatment. Please pray for courage, strength and for me to hear God's voice.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday

Today is Thursday and I am here with my mom this trip. Treatment was done by 8:00 a.m. today and I will have a 8:20 a.m. appointment tomorrow. I can hardly believe this is almost over. Thursday August 3 is my last treatment. One more chemo next Tuesday. I will be honest, this has gone incredibly fast. God has protected my mind, body and spirit throughout this. I am have incredible peace, and my body is hardly broken! The doctors are in awe with my symptoms.... very few. I am feeling at bit more tired, but that's okay.

I plan to keep this blog updated even after treatment as I follow up with doctors, so keep checking! Many many thanks to all of you who have daily prayed for me, my family and I can not thank you enough for all your support. This has been such an awesome life changing experience, I'm so glad so many of you could come along for the ride.

God Bless,
Lisa

5 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa
    When Frank (Gauntt)had his radiation the nurses told him about a cream from Sweeden. We were able to get it from White and White in Grandville. It helped him a lot. If you want me to investigate somemore for this cream I will.
    Mary Gauntt
    fwgmjg@sbcglobal.net

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa, This has not been only a life changing experience for you, but also for all the people reading your journal. I'm sure that your faith in God has inspired many of us in many ways. Keep the faith and know that we are all praying and thinking of you and your family. Love Ya, Sue and Jerry

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa Kiddo,
    Glad to hear that your spirits are still up and it's almost over. Hope to see you in a week at Lynn's doin's. All our love,
    Jim and Elsa

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home