Lisa's Journal

I want to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in my life and how they can specifically pray for me. I was recently diagnosed with tonsil cancer and will soon be receiving treatment. I plan to go to U of M for treatment. Please pray for courage, strength and for me to hear God's voice.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

1-11-07

I am doing great. I feel like I am starting to get some real energy back. We were sick with the flu then colds and I have finally fought mine off.

I saw my ENT a week ago and he said everything looked and felt great. I was slightly concerned for some weight loss, but he said 4 pounds is nothing to worry about.

I will have another CT scan of my neck on 1-29-07. My dr. will call with results.

I am feeling wonderful both inside and out. I have so much peace and have had very little tears. Time helps. God has been so good to me.........He has never changed.

I will keep you posted on CT results.

God Bless,
Lisa

3 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lis,

    I have been thinking of you. So glad to hear your news. I will follow up after your next appointment. I will have to get in touch with you. Take care...love you.

    Kathy

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LISA, SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU. HOPE THAT RAY AND THE GIRLS ARE ALSO DOING WELL, WE NEED TO MEET AT THE MALL AGAIN SOMETIME. STILL KEEPING YOU IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE. LOVE, SUE AND JERRY

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lis,

    Monday is your CT scan day, right??
    I will be thinking of you. I am going to pray after writing you. God will be with you.

    Love,
    Kathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home