Lisa's Journal

I want to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in my life and how they can specifically pray for me. I was recently diagnosed with tonsil cancer and will soon be receiving treatment. I plan to go to U of M for treatment. Please pray for courage, strength and for me to hear God's voice.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

10-19-06

Hi,

Hope everyone is enjoying this fall. The colors are beautiful and I am so loving it. I think Fall has become my favorite season. The girls are great. Alexa is doing wonderful at preschool. She just loves it and I can already see her blooming! Lauren.....she is just plain good. She is so happy and content. She is however starting to show a bit of personality!

I am awaiting my Pet/CT scan next Thursday. I am feeling peaceful and quiet in my spirit. I am holding firm to Psalm 117: 1, 7.........."Blessed is the man who fears the Lord....He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." I am just confident God has already done His healing. I am ready to move on to the next phase of life.......never forgetting what is left behind.

Please pray specifically for continued peace and stillness in me as I await my scan.

Lisa

3 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa,

    I thank God for this peace that you are feeling and I will continue to pray for you.

    You know, I am loving fall too. This has been the most beautiful fall. We have had quite a bit of rain but that comes with the season. The colors are just wonderful.

    Take care. I will talk to you soon.

    Love, Sheryl

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa,

    I have been thinking of you alot....checking the date for your scan, knowing it is coming soon. I will keep praying for you.

    I love you, Lisa.

    Kathy

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lis,

    I think of you often and I was so happy to read that you are busy with your girls and living your life! I know that God has more wonderful things in store for you and your scan will be all clear!

    I love and miss you and look forward to visiting with you soon!

    Love, Tanya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home