Lisa's Journal

I want to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in my life and how they can specifically pray for me. I was recently diagnosed with tonsil cancer and will soon be receiving treatment. I plan to go to U of M for treatment. Please pray for courage, strength and for me to hear God's voice.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feb 3,2007

Just wanted to share with you that God still at work in me........I received a call from the Dr. on Friday that the results from my CT scan look good. He only had a preliminary report and wants to review the films himself, but the preliminary report looked good. It was a hard wait and I am glad it is over. These next three months will be a breeze again, until I have that week waiting peroid again for a test.

I am trying to be an "ideal patient", one that is realistic about the possibility of reoccurance, but also one that believes in God's miracles. I will stand firm and believe always that God knows best, His plan is best, and mine is completely selfish. He created this universe, I think He know what is best for Lisa Davis..........trust, trust, trust. I am thanking God for every good day of health He is blessing me with.

I will go to U of M on Feb. 14, hopefully good driving conditions. I hope this will be one of the last follow up visits there, since I am following closely with my local ENT. I will see my ENT here again in three months. I have also had recent lab work and it all looks good.

Continue to pray for God's blessing upon me and His wonderful peace.

Lisa

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was thinking of you on Monday! Kept looking to see about your results and am so glad they look good! Will keep you in my prayers and you are always in my thoughts.

    Love,
    Kathy

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa

    Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you today as you drive to U of M! Looks like God has the sun shining for you for your safe travels!!!

    I am so thrilled for the continued good results. God is an aweosme God and he believes in you as you believe in him.

    Enjoy Valentines Day and know you are loved and thought of and prayed for!
    Luv Ya, Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home